If you like this product check out the new Ultimate Endurance Stack where it is stacked with Infinate Labs CarnoCre.
Cytomax: The Original Sport Energy Drink
The sport drink the pros have used for more than sixteen years. Studies show that after three hours of intense exercise, athletes drinking Cytomax perform better, lactic acid levels are lower, reducing cramping and post-workout soreness, and promoting re-hydration, strength and improved endurance. Cytomax is made with a unique blend of PolyLactate, other complex carbohydrates, and electrolytes for an optimal energy supply. Compared to any other nutrient supplement available, patented PolyLactate delivers energy faster, fuels the body more optimally, and better protects it from acid build up.
- Beats the Burn: Patented PolyLactate buffers lactic acid production in your muscles by 40%, reducing the “burn” during intense training and minimizing post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Steady Energy: Complex carbs stabilize blood sugar during exercise by over 10% for more strength—no sugar crash.
- Cell Protection: Antioxidants prevent exercise-induced free radical damage to muscle cells.
- Oxygen Delivery: Succinates enhance oxygen delivery by up to 11% during exercise, reducing perceived exertion and minimizing muscle damage. This leaves you with more “wind” for even higher performance.
- Cellular Balance: Electrolytes ensure cellular nutrient balance is restored quickly after exercise.
- Improved Recuperation: Increases recuperation rate by over 10% to reduce frustrating strength variations from one workout day to the next
- Contains electrolytes, no sucrose, and just enough sodium.
This product helps keep strength at peak levels longer so you can train harder. If you are trying to improve stamina and speed, you will exercise longer and with greater comfort. You will be able to expend more calories with less muscle loss. This product's lactate-based calories are ideal because they are not easily converted to fat.
Best ways to use this product
Before: Begin using 15 minutes before training for quick, effective hydration and lactic acid buffering, and to ensure optimum levels of performance.
During: Drink continually during exercise (32 fl-oz./hour) to ensure proper hydration and optimum levels of performance.
After: Continue drinking immediately post training to ensure glycogen restoration, electrolyte balance and to greatly reduce post exercise cramping.