CUT & HARDEN WITH THE ORIGINAL JETFUEL PREMIUM CUTTING & HARDENING COMPOUND
Take JETFUEL and jump into the ring to batter a sluggish metabolism, sickly love handles and damaging disbelief. Now take control and force them into submission. Inside each of its liquid-filled capsules, countless molecules of nearly 30 pharmacologically-ready ingredients randomly vibrate. All have been selected for the very non-random purpose of evoking lipolytic, fat-shearing destruction on a whole-body scale.*
JETFUEL begins working on contact, helping you gut more fat cells even on those cold, damp mornings when you feel as if your calorie-burning engines will never start.
WHEN YOU NEED EXTRA LEVERAGE.
Advanced athletes often carry more lean mass and have a higher metabolic rate. Yet many still struggle to achieve the low levels of body fat required to produce the cut, hard look. To make an already high metabolism run even higher demands a lot of leverage. In search of it, GAT President & CEO Charles Moser and his team experimented tirelessly with the most powerful ingredients available. Then they combined the best to create a formula with enough thermogenic thrust to help even the most advanced user remain cut, hard and energized year round. Inside each MCT-infused liquid capsule, nearly 30 scientifically-studied ingredients stand ready to support maximum rates of lipolysis and calorie-burning, as well as energy, alertness, and focus.
- Stimulating alkaloids including Octopamine, Synephrine HCl and Yohimbine HCl. Yohimbine antagonizes, or blocks, alpha 2-receptors. This promotes greater lipolysis, or breakdown, of body fat. Supplementation with yohimbine has been reported to produce weight loss in patients following a low-calorie diet.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Anecdotally, users of this well-studied form of carnitine report mood, energy and libido-enhancing benefits. Carnitine is perhaps best known for its role in the burning of fat.
- L-Theanine: This naturally-occurring amino acid has anxiety-reducing and attention-enhancing properties.
- Guarana EXT: Guarana has been shown to improve mood.
- Hoodia gordonii EXT: This plant contains compounds believed to increase fullness, thereby making it easier to avoid overeating. Overeating is the number-one barrier to getting lean.
- CortiRX: This proprietary blend contains ingredients used to help support healthy cortisol levels. Cortisol levels tend to increase with stress and low-calorie dieting.
- Rhodiola rosea EXT (4% Rosavins, 1% Salidroside): This adaptogenic herb has anxiety- and depression-reducing properties.
- Magnolia Bark EXT: Standardized for 50% honokiol, a compound with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, vasodilating and muscle-relaxing properties.
- Evodiamine 98%: Evodiamine comes from the plant Evodia rutaecarpae. In animal studies it has been found to stimulate thermogenesis and reduce weight gain. It also directly inhibits the formation of new fat cells.
- Piperine EXT for enhanced absorption
- User’s Choice: JETFUEL users say this is the thermogenic they come back to time and time again. In its fifth year of production, sales continue to grow!
- Energy “Right Away”: One user reports, “The serving size is 3 capsules, but all I need is one or two and I have energy right away, all day, with no crash, no jitters.
Always begin use with 1-3 JETFUEL capsules to determine tolerance. Take 2-3 capsules with an 8 oz. glass of water 2 times daily. Take 2-3 capsules early in the day with a glass of water and another 2-3 capsules around lunch time with a glass of water. For best results, take JETFUEL½ on an empty stomach with 2 glasses of water before doing cardio first thing in the morining. Do not take more than one capsule at least 5 hours before bedtime. Never consume more than six capsules in any 24 hour period.
WARNINGS: Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before using this product if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other prescription drug, or you are using an over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough/cold and weight control products). Exceeding recommended serving will not improve results and may cause serious adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms.