- Gains in Lean, Dry Muscle
- Not toxic to the organs
- Will not cause male breast enlargement
- Fast strength gains
- Aids in recovery
- Improves energy in and out of the gym
Prepare yourself for the leanest, driest, and fastest gains available in supplement form. SOMAL-1 is an advanced 1-DHEA pro hormone chemically engineered using Liposomal technology infused in each capsule. SOMAL-1 undergoes a two-step process from Androstenediol to Androstenedione and finally to its finished state as 1-Testosterone. And because of the state of the art Liposomal delivery system, your stomach will not destroy SOMAL-1 in digestion making its absorption rate nearly 100%.
1. Is SOMAL-1 a steroid?
No. SOMAL-1 is a derivative of DHEA which converts to 1-testosterone in the body.
2. Do I need to take a PCT with SOMAL-1?
A PCT is not needed with SOMAL-1, but highly suggested since you are increasing testosterone levels.
3. I’m under 18, can I take SOMAL-1?
Please wait until you are 18 to use this product.
5. As a female, can I take SOMAL-1?
It is not advised. SOMAL-1 converts to 1-testosterone in the body, thus increasing testosterone levels, not ideal for a female.
6. How long should I take SOMAL-1 before I go off?
What is the maximum cycle length? With the SOMAL products, since they pass through the liver, we suggest cycle times of 4 weeks, but you can use for up to 8 weeks before cycling off.
7. Can I take more than 2 tablets a day?
Please use the recommended dose of 2 tablets per day.
8. With a product like SOMAL-1, do I need to concern myself with gynocomastia?
SOMAL-1 is a DHEA derivative and isn’t an exogenous source of testosterone so no real concern of aromatization.
9. Can I chew the tablets for SOMAL-1?
No, the outer coating of SOMAL-1 is fortified with Liposomal technology. Crushing it would destroy the ability to pass through the liver intact.
10. Is water retention a concern with SOMAL-1?
11. What compound does SOMAL-1 convert to?
12. Will I test positive in a drug test for my sport?
There is a potential for a positive test. You are increasing testosterone levels ultimately which may throw off your testosterone/epitestosterone ratio, which is typically what is being tested for.
The statements on this website regarding all dietary supplements have not been approved by the Food & Drug Administration. These supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Before beginning any new supplement program, please consult with your physician.
PAYPAL NOTICE: Due to PayPal's restrictions, the PayPal payment method can not be used for HGH products. Please choose to pay by credit card or other payment option.