Renewal Workout for Men hGH / IGF-1
Your wish is our command
Register now and let us keep your wish list
Homeopathic Oral Spray - FDA Registered
Boosts: Strength, Endurance, Efficient Muscle Physiology, Ability to Reach Peak Performance, Mental Focus and Concentration, Recovery Time and Repair.
Facilitates: Uptake of Oxygen, Acceleration of Protein Synthesis, Increased Muscular Force, Generation of Cellular ATP, Creation of Muscle Connective Tissues, All Phases of Krebs Cycle
Renewal Workout for Men has been Formulated & Produced under the guidelines of the homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the U.S.A.
- HGH (somatropin):
191 amino acid polypeptide, the master hormone, produced in the pituitary gland. Strongly supports amino acid uptake and synthesis of new proteins, promotes cell regeneration - growth and repair - in muscles, bones and organs, enhances the utilization of fat, energizes the immune system and supports the functioning of all organs and glands.
- IGF-1: increases lean body mass, builds muscle, bone and nerves, and reduces fat. It assures the proper absorption of amino acids into the muscle cells, stimulates glucose (blood sugar) transport in the muscle tissue, and is able to slow the rate of protein breakdown.
- GROWTH FACTORS (Elk Velvet Antler): naturally boosts testosterone and the production of growth factors, increases strength and endurance, slows fatigue and strengthens nerves.
- TESTOSTERONE: is highly anabolic, promoting the biosynthesis of protein. It builds strength and lean muscle mass, increases energy levels, speeds up metabolism (fat burning), strengthens bones, supports cardiovascular health, fortifies the central nervous system and enhances skin tone.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE: is naturally occurring and is stored as energy in the muscle cells. It increases available instant energy, muscular strength, size and fullness, and improves endurance. It also replenishes ATP which dimishes muscle soreness, lactate build-up and fatigue.
- TRANS-FERULIC ACID: functions like an anabolic steroid with natural muscle building (strength, size, definition) and fat burning properties. It improves endurance and performance, reduces fatigue and sensation of pain. Works in the release of growth hormone (hGH) and as a component of the Krebs Cycle.
- AMINO ACIDS: the basic building blocks of proteins and hormones necessary for the construction of muscles, bones and connective tissues. Aminos also form the neurotransmitters responsible for all brain function including focus and concentration, and are required for the proper utilization of vitamins and minerals.
- L-ARGININE PYROGLUTIMATE: builds muscle, enhances fat metabolism and assists in the release of growth hormone.
- L-CARNITINE: is necessary for the conversion of stored fat into energy.
- L-GLUTAMINE: the most prevalent amino in muscle/skeletal tissue. Also prevalent in the brain for alertness and concentration.
- L-ISOLEUCINE, L-LEUCINE and VALINE: the branch chain aminos (BCAAs), especially involved in protein synthesis, energy and muscle metabolism.
- OKG (Ornithine alpha-KetoGlutarate): boosts strength and muscle size, promotes fat loss, decreases protein breakdown, assists in hGH release and is utilized in the Krebs Cycle.
- NADH: creates ATP that powers the muscles, heart, brain, nerves and cell repair, everything that needs power. Important element of the Krebs Cycle.
- HYALURONIC ACID: holds an incredible amount of water, lubricating the joints and cartilage to give them greater fluidity, weight-bearing and shock absorption.
- PITUITARIUM: re-strengthens the pituitary gland to help it secrete growth hormone.
- PREGNENOLONE: improves energy and motivation, reduces fatigue and stress, and increases mental acuity. It is a natural hormone the body uses to produce testosterone and DHEA.
- DHEA: produces by the adrenal glands and converts to testosterone. Plays an important role in metabolism by inhibiting storage of dietary energy as fat.
- COENZYME-A: the most active metabolic enzyme. Must exist for the body to metabolize protein, fat and carbohydrates. Enhances performance, reduces build up of lactate, and facilitates the formulation and repair of cartilage. It is the initiator of the Krebs Cycle.
- RIBOSE: used by all cells for the production of ATP. Naturally restores energy levels and reduces recovery time.
- PROTEASE: breaks down peptide bonds in protein. It thus frees amino acids during digestion so they can be absorbed and used by the body.
- TRYPSIN: a type of protease used to curb inflammation, pain and stiffness, and speed recovery from injuries.
- VITAMIN E: supplies oxygen to the blood, strengthens the capillary walls and helps to limit cellular aging.
- B COMPLEX: essential for new cell growth and division, increasing metabolism of proteins, carbs and fats, and the maintaining of healthy skin and muscle tone.
- MINERALS: Boron - assists with muscle building and absorption of calcium.Chromium - balances blood sugar levels and promotes the rise of DHEA.Germanium - increases transport of oxygen into the cells and helps balance the electrical field.Vanadium - helps maintain blood glucose levels and stimulate muscle anabolism.Zinc - is important in the metabolic process, for growth of body tissues, and is required for the production of testosterone.
Warning: For Men only. Cancer, heart, diabetes patients consult a physician before taking.
PAYPAL NOTICE: Due to PayPal's restrictions, the PayPal payment method can not be used for HGH products. Please choose to pay by credit card or other payment option.Show less
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Adults 2 sprays under the tongue 3 times per day, 5 days a week at least 30 minutes before or after meals or drink. Hold in the mouth 30-60 seconds before swallowing.