Optimal, Recommended Dose of Omega-3s EPA & DHA Per Serving
Our Fresh Catch® Fish Oil softgels are ideal for people who are seeking the absolute highest-quality fish oil in convenient capsules. Ultra-purified, pharmaceutical grade and retained in its natural triglyceride form, our pure and pristine signature Fresh Catch® Fish Oil softgels provide a daily recommended dose of Omega-3.
Barlean’s Fresh Catch Fish Oil is for those who aspire to nutritionally support the optimal structure and function of:
Five Layer Oxidation Protection System guarantees the freshest and most nutritious fish oil:
1. Proprietary Fresh Catch Processing Technology ensures that oil is free from the damaging effects of heat, light and oxygen.
2. Black Opaque Bottles suppress light-induced oxidation.
3. Nitrogen Flushed Bottles suppress oxygen-induced oxidation.
4. FreshLok Anti-Oxidant Protection suppresses peroxide-induced oxidation.
5. Recommended Refrigeration for Liquids suppresses heat induced oxidation.Carob Coated Black-Opaque Softgels suppress light and oxygen induced oxidation.
2-6 softgels daily with a meal
Serving Size = 2 Softgels (20g)
Servings Per Container: 125
Calories - 18
Calories From Fat: 18
Total Fat - 2g (3%DV)*
Saturated Fat: .6g (3%DV)
Polyunsaturated Fat: .8g+
Monounsaturated Fat: 436mg+
Cholesterol - 6mg (4%DV)*
Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha Tocopherol) - 2IU (7%DV)*
Ascorbyl Palmitate - 4mg+
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 360mg+
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - 240mg+
Alpha Linolenic Acid (LNA) - 18mg+
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids - 162mg+
+Daily Value Not Established.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Fish oil (Anchovy, Sardine and/or Mackerel), softgel (gelatin, glycerine, water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and caramel color), natural citrus flavors and antioxidant blend (lecithin [sunflower and soy], sunflower oil, canola oil, natural mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid and citric acid).
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.