Your wish is our command
Register now and let us keep your wish list
Unflavored Glutamine Powder for Muscle Recovery Enhances Recovery from Training and Increases Metabolic Rateâ€¨
STICKING TO THE FUNDAMENTALSâ€¨
- Replenish muscle glutamine stores after they are depleted during exercise to support recovery. â€¨
- The most abundant single amino acid in the human body. â€¨
- Can be used as part of your sports nutrition regimen to support recovery and aid in reducing muscle protein
Glutamine is the most abundant single amino acid in the human body; as a result, it is involved in many physiological processes from recovery to immune system support. Betancourt Nutritionâ€™s Glutamine is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
- Spare muscle glutamine stores and reduce muscle protein catabolism.
- Increase the H+ (acid)- and ammonia-buffering capacity of the body. â€¨
- Stimulate glucose synthesis.
- Enhance recovery from training.
- Support arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels.
- Support growth hormone (GH) levels.
- Increase thermogenesis and metabolic rate.
- Support healthy blood glucose and energy levels already in normal range.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Glutamine is a flavorless powder that is consumed in 5 gram servings. As needed, mix 5 grams of Glutamine with water, milk or juice. You can supplement with Glutamine on non-training days as well to take advantage of its insulin regulating and muscle preserving effects.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.