L-Carnitine Concentrate Liquid
Your wish is our command
Register now and let us keep your wish list
L-Carnitine with Green Tea * Sugar Free!
- L-Carnitine is the amino acid responsible for transporting fatty acids to be used for fuel in the body.
- Can be used as part of your sports nutrition regimen to support fat loss in conjunction with exercise.
- May aid in exercise tolerance and aerobic endurance.
L-Carnitine is a popular amino acid in sports nutrition because it is responsible for fatty acid metabolism in the human body. Betancourt Nutrition's L-Carnitine is manufactured in our NSF certified cGMP facility in Miami, Florida. This ensures that our facilities comply with all Food and Drug Administration regulations and requirements for the manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Every single raw material used in our products is identity tested before production at a minimum and all finished products are submitted to rigorous quality control and assurance processes and procedures prior to being released to inventory. Guaranteeing the quality and safety of every bottle of Betancourt Nutrition product continues to be at the core of our business and our vision.
- L-Carnitine supplementation may support heart function and exercise tolerance.
- L-Carnitine is responsible for fatty acid metabolism.
- L-Carnitine supplementation may improve maximal exercise performance.
- L-Carnitine supplementation may support aerobic performance.
- L-Carnitine supplementation may support long-chain fatty acid metabolism.
- L-Carnitine may support heart cell health.
- L-Carnitine is essential in the conversion of fat to energy.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
As a dietary supplement take 2 tablespoons (30mL) daily with morning and evening meals or before high intensity workouts.Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.