Your wish is our command
Register now and let us keep your wish list
Advanced Glycogen Loader Powder
Supports Maximum Muscular Work Output
- 6 Specialty Carbohydrates
- High-Performance Glycogen Loader
- Recovery & Rebuild Support
- Massive Pumps
CARBOTEINÂ® is a scientifically advanced blend of 6 specialty carbohydrates for glycogen loading that enables rapid energyuse along with support for post-workout recovery. Each serving of CARBOTEIN uniquely combines 30 g fast-acting, specialty carbohydrates with branched chain amino acids plus multiple electrolytes and citric acid cycle intermediates. Drink before, during, and/or after training to support maximum: Muscular work output and endurance, Glycogen replenishment and loading, Muscle building (anabolism).
The CARBOTEIN Advantage:
- Maize Maltodextrin: Promotes low-osmolality conditions for more efficient absorption
- Rice Maltodextrin: Disperses rapidly in solution
- Potato Maltodextrin: Like Maize Malto, this ingredient promotes low-osmolality conditions
- Fructose: Promotes replenishment glycogen stores and improves flavor
- FibersolÂ®: Ultra-low glycemic index dietary fiber
- Oligodextrin: Low glycemic energy source
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Prepare each individual serving used by mixing it with 6-8 oz (200-250 ml) of cold water, with ice cubes, if desired, in a shaker bottle, water bottle, or blender. Add 3-4 oz. (100-125 ml) of water for each additional serving used.
- Pre-Training: Fuel yourself to spare muscle glycogen (storage form of glucose) and prevent early fatigue, drink 1 serving 15-30 minutes pre-training.
- During Training: To support glucose levels and sustain muscular output, drink 1/2 serving every 30 minutes. Endurance athletes competing in prolonged exercise should sip 1 serving in 8-10 oz. water for more energy and hydration.
- Post-Training: For workouts lasting up to 90 minutes, consume 1/2-1 serving within 40 minutes post-training. Follow this with at least 20g of high-quality protein. For workouts lasting longer than 90 minutes, consume 1 serving post-training and another 1 serving 60 minutes later.