GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN
Faster digesting amino acids are desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but slow digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times â€“ including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food.â€¨
Casein proteins are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Compared to some other proteins, it can take more than twice as long for Gold Standard 100% Casein to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, ON has created a formula that sets the standard for slow digesting protein support.â€¨
BEYOND THE BASICS:â€¨
- Best-Selling Micellar Casein â€¨
- 75% Protein by Weight (24G of Protein per 32G Serving Size) â€¨
- 24 Grams of Slow-Digesting Micellar Casein per Serving â€¨
- Over 5 Grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) per Serving â€¨
- Nearly 5 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Every Scoop â€¨
- Very Low Levels of Fat, Sugar & Carbohydrates
- Ideal for Use Between Meals and Before Bed â€¨
WHAT IS MICELLAR CASEIN?
Micellar Casein is the slowest digesting form of casein. It is separated from milk through an ultrafiltration process. One of Micellar Caseinâ€™s unusual properties is its ability to gel during digestion so it can release a steady flow of amino acids over many hours.