Your wish is our command
Register now and let us keep your wish list
Amino IV â€“ Unlocking the Power of BCAAs and EAAs CombinedThe Most Versatile Amino Product
We live in a day and age in which optimizing performance, recovery, and results are integral to every meal we eat and supplement we consume. We don't just consume post-workout protein and call it a day...we've learned from science that taking separate, free-form amino acids can give you that extra edge to take your progress to the next level.
Amino IV: A BCAA product with added benefits to take it beyond just another BCAA.
You spend all the time and money working hard and eating right...why sell yourself short on your essential supplements?
What is every amino product built off these days? Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).BCAAs are key ingredients to consume no matter what type of athlete you are: Bodybuilding, powerlifting, long distance runner, or sprinter. If you use muscle...BCAAs should be a go-to supplement.
The body runs off what we call Essential Amino Acids. These are amino acids that your body cannot make on its own. They must be consumed via diet. You see, when your body goes to make new protein, like the protein that make up your muscles, it requires that all of the 9 essential amino acids be present, not just the 3 BCAAs.
Your body starts by making muscle protein to build muscle mass. It incorporates the BCAAs into the growing protein chains, and then your genetic code calls for an essential amino acid.So what happens if you don't have EAAs present?
- The new protein is terminated. You simply do not benefit.
- Your body breaks down a pre-existing muscle protein (known as "catabolism") in order to get the missing amino acid. The net effect is loss of muscle mass.
We created a product that will truly give you an edge, and has both your short term and long term goals in mind.
In an all new category of its own, Amino IV has taken the next step: it provides you with BCAAs along with the essential amino acids necessary for proper BCAA function. Before we even cover any other ingredients,Amino IV is already a 2 in 1 product. A true, properly formulated BCAA + EAA product.
Formulated for the consumer
It looks like there's a new contender in the strength and size department: Betaine Anhydrous. This exciting compound only recently came to researchers' attention as they found it increases strength and muscle by actively providing energy to your muscle cells.
In addition to this, betaine holds other properties that athletes should take notice of: it reduces lactate production, it increases power output and explosiveness, it improves endurance, and it delays fatigue in trained subjects [1-4]. Betaine even creates a positive hormone environment by lowering the catabolic hormone cortisol .
While the specific timing of betaine consumption is not important, we include it in Amino IV so you ensure that you are taking it on a daily basis.
SynerGlut Alanine/Glutamine Blend
As many of you know, glutamine has long been touted as the ultimate recovery amino acid since it is the most plentiful amino acid in muscle tissue. And yet, countless studies have shown that glutamine has no effect on muscle recovery; it's nothing more than a placebo when taken as plain old L-Glutamine! [6,7]
This result came as a major shock to myself and many others, so I asked the ever elusive question: why does glutamine not work? The answer lies in the fact that glutamine is the primary amino acid that feeds the cells of your gut, so your intestines consume all the glutamine before they ever reach your muscles.
After over a year of research, we've found a novel way to bypass this problem. By consuming L-glutamine with L-alanine, glutamine delivery to muscle tissue is massively increased, and the recovery pathways can finally have potential [8-10]. And it doesn't matter whether or not the glutamine is bonded to alanine as a dipeptide; combining L-glutamine with L-alanine in a blend has shown to be equally effective in mammals...and this is precisely what we do.
If you are a hard-working, sweating, and fatigued athlete then you are probably more than familiar with those sugary sports drinks with electrolytes. But now you are more educated than the days of when you would down those by the bottle. Now you avoid them because of the high amount of table sugar in every serving...but the downside is you have a tough time getting the electrolytes you need.
To continue to versatility of Amino IV, we have added electrolytes to every serving. Consider Amino IV your guilt free sports drink with muscle in mind.
Amino IV | The Last Amino Acid Supplement You Will Ever Need
- Trepanowski, John F., Tyler M. Farney, Cameron G. Mccarthy, Brian K. Schilling, Stuart A. Craig, and Richard J. Bloomer. "The Effects of Chronic Betaine Supplementation on Exercise Performance, Skeletal Muscle Oxygen Saturation and Associated Biochemical Parameters in Resistance Trained Men." Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 25.12 (2011): 3461-471. Web.
- Lee, Elaine C., Carl M. Maresh, William J. Kraemer, Linda M. Yamamoto, Disa L. Hatfield, Brooke L. Bailey, Lawrence E. Armstrong, Jeff S. Volek, Brendon P. Mcdermott, and Stuart As Craig. "Ergogenic Effects of Betaine Supplementation on Strength and Power Performance." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 7.1 (2010): 27. Web.
- Pryor, J. Luke, Stuart As Craig, and Thomas Swensen. "Effect of Betaine Supplementation on Cycling Sprint Performance." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 9.1 (2012): 12. Web.
- Hoffman, Jay R., Nicholas A. Ratamess, Jie Kang, Adam M. Gonzalez, Noah A. Beller, and Stuart A S Craig. "Effect of 15 Days of Betaine Ingestion on Concentric and Eccentric Force Outputs During Isokinetic Exercise." Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research 25.8 (2011): 2235-241. Web.
- Apicella, Jenna M., Elaine C. Lee, Brooke L. Bailey, Catherine Saenz, Jeffrey M. Anderson, Stuart A. S. Craig, William J. Kraemer, Jeff S. Volek, and Carl M. Maresh. "Betaine Supplementation Enhances Anabolic Endocrine and Akt Signaling in Response to Acute Bouts of Exercise." European Journal of Applied Physiology 113.3 (2013): 793-802. Web.
- Candow, Darren, Philip Chilibeck, Darren Burke, Shawn Davison, and Truis Smith-Palmer. "Effect of Glutamine Supplementation Combined with Resistance Training in Young Adults." European Journal of Applied Physiology 86.2 (2001): 142-49. Web.
- Phillips, George C. "Glutamine: The Nonessential Amino Acid for Performance Enhancement." Current Sports Medicine Reports 6.4 (2007): 265-68. Web.
- Harris, Roger C., Jay R. Hoffman, Adrian Allsopp, and Naomi B.h. Routledge. "L-glutamine Absorption Is Enhanced after Ingestion of L-alanylglutamine Compared with the Free Amino Acid or Wheat Protein." Nutrition Research 32.4 (2012): 272-77. Web.
- Hoffman, Jay R., David R. Williams, Nadia S. Emerson, Mattan W. Hoffman, Adam J. Wells, Daniele M. Mcveigh, William P. Mccormack, Gerald T. Mangine, Adam M. Gonzalez, and Maren S. Fragala. "L-alanyl-L-glutamine Ingestion Maintains Performance during a Competitive Basketball Game." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 9.1 (2012): 4. Web.
- Hoffman, Jay R., Nicholas A. Ratamess, Jie Kang, Stephanie L. Rashti, Neil Kelly, Adam M. Gonzalez, Michael Stec, Steven Anderson, Brooke L. Bailey, Linda M. Yamamoto, Lindsay L. Hom, Brian R. Kupchak, Avery D. Faigenbaum, and Carl M. Maresh. "Examination of the Efficacy of Acute L-alanyl-L-glutamine Ingestion during Hydration Stress in Endurance Exercise." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 7.1 (2010): 8. Web.
- Cruzat, Vinicius Fernandes, and Julio Tirapegui. "Effects of Oral Supplementation with Glutamine and Alanyl-glutamine on Glutamine, Glutamate, and Glutathione Status in Trained Rats and Subjected to Long-duration Exercise." Nutrition 25.4 (2009): 428-35. Web.
See more at: https://pescience.com/amino-iv.html#sthash.6PtzEjBo.dpufShow less
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Mix 2 level scoops in 12-16 ounces of water and shake vigorously. Sip during workout or athletic event. Additional servings can be taken between meals.WARNINGS: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.